Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
Resetter Epson L555 is software used to reset Epson printer type L555. This software is in category of adjustment programs that can be used for the maintenance of Epson L555 printers. Especially when the Epson L555 printer showing a “Service Required” error message when used to print a document.
Using Epson L555 Resetter is very easy compared to other types of Epson resetters. Because you don’t need to register or enter a key. You can simply download the Epson L555 Resetter and then you can directly open the program “AdjProg.exe” in the Resetter folder to run software directly.
Here’s a quick guide to how you can run resetter for Epson L555 printers.
1. You must first disable all antiviruses on your computer for a while, this includes for Windows Defender real time protection that exists in Windows 10.
2. You can download the resetter through the link below article.
3. You can extract the downloaded file, then run “AdjProg.exe” file.
4. Once opened select “Particular Adjustment Mode“. Then select “Waste ink pad counter” on the Maintenance tab.
5. Tick “Main Pad Counter“. Then click “Check” button, make sure “Main Pad Counter” is still ticked, then continue by clicking “Initialization” button.
6. Click “Finish” when you’re done, and turn off your printer and turn your printer back on.
That’s how you can reset your Epson L555 printer. You should note that in case of errors, you can try to reset more than once, especially when clicking the “Check” button and the “Initialization” button. Then also make sure to temporarily disable the antivirus, so that the reset process runs smoother and without interruption. You can download the Epson L555 resetter via the following link.