Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by Humera hallari
Does your Epson L805 printer need to be reset and needs resetter the Epson L805 software? If you are experiencing problems with your Epson L805 printer cannot be used due to a “Service Required” error, you are on the right pages because here we will try to provide guidance on how to solve the “Service Required” error on the Epson L805 printer.
To handle Epson L805 printer errors because it requires maintenance to reset the waste ink pad counter, you need a software called Epson L805 resetter. Here we provide Epson L805 resetter software that you can download and use for free. This resetter can be used on many computers at once, so if you have multiple Epson L805 printers in different places you can fix them easily.
Here’s a guide to how to reset the Epson L805 printer with Epson L805 resetter software (adjustment program)
1. Before downloading the Epson L805 resetter you must temporarily disable the entire antivirus including Windows Realtime protection if using Windows 10.
2. Download resetter Epson L805, the download link is below this article.
3. Once downloaded, right-click on that file, and select Extract to Epson-L805-Resetter-Adjustment-Program-nosware.com.
4. Open the resetter folder, then double-click on the “Adjprog.exe” file.
5. Select “Particular adjustment mode”, then select “Waste ink pad counter”.
6. Once open, tick the “Main pad counter” option, then click the “Check” button followed by clicking the “Initialize” button, and make sure the “Main pad counter” option is still ticked.
7. If there is no error click “Finish”, turn off the printer, and turn the Epson L805 printer back on. If an error occurs you can repeat the steps by clicking the “Check” and “Initialize” buttons more than once until successful.
That’s how to download the Epson L805 resetter for free and how to use the Epson L805 resetter to repair Epson L805 printers that need Maintenance. Resetter Epson L805 can be used in Windows 7,8,10. For a smooth process, it is recommended that you temporarily disable the antivirus to avoid false flags by antivirus. You can download the Epson L805 resetter via the following link.