Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
Resetter L200 is an adjustment program that can be used to reset the “Waste ink pad counter” on Epson L200 printer. By using this Epson L200 resetter, you can solve the problem of “Waste ink pad counter” error that has been fully charged. So you will be able to use the Epson L200 printer normally again.
To use Epson L200 resetter the way is quite easy and fast so you can do it independently at home. Here’s a guide how to use the Epson L200 resetter.
How to use Epson L200 Resetter
- First turn off the antivirus on your Windows computer. If you’re using Windows Defender, turn it off for a while.
- After that download the Epson L200 resetter. The link is below this article.
- Extract the downloaded resetter file. Open the resetter folder and run the file “Adjprog.exe“.
- Click “Accept” button, then select “Particular adjustment mode“. Select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “Ok“.
- Check the “Main pad counter” option. Click “Check” button, then click the “Initialization” button. Repeat this step in case of an error. Repeat until it works.
Once Waste ink pad counter is successfully reset, immediately turn off your printer and turn it back on. You can close the resetter program. Your Epson L200 printer should be reusable. Download the Epson L200 resetter via the following link.