Epson L382 resetter is a program used to perform maintenance when an Epson L382 printer has a problem and “Service Required” error message appears. Actually in this condition sometimes your printer is fine, but epson printers issue such warnings to remind the owner of the printer to do maintenance and keep the printer condition to always be good.
However, when you don’t have time to bring your Epson L382 printer to the Service Center, you can do your own maintenance and try to solve the problem independently. All that is needed in this case is software called Epson L382 resetter, on this site you can download the Epson L382 resetter for free. This resetter can be used in many computers so you don’t have to worry about using it many times and anywhere.
Here are the stages of how to reset the Epson L382 printer with resetter (Adjustment Program).
1. Temporarily disable all antiviruses on your computer. This is so that the resetter is not removed by antivirus. Also included if using Windows 10, you should disable Windows Defender real time protection as well.
2. Once the antivirus is disabled, you can download the resetter via the link below in this article.
3. Then open the extracted folder. And run a file called “Adjprog-esk.exe” by double-clicking, or right-clicking > Open.
4. Once open click “Ok”, then the resetter will open. You must choose the “Select” button and select L382 in the “Model Name” option. For “Destination” select by location e.g. “Euro”.
5. When you’re done, select the “Particular adjustment mode” button > “Waste ink pad counter” > Tick in the “Main pad counter” section > Then click the “Check” button, and make sure it is still checked, then click the “Initialize” button.
6. If the error, repeats click the “Check” button and “Initialize” again until it succeeds. If successful, close the resetter and turn the printer off, then turn the printer back on.
That’s a tutorial on how to download and use epson resetter L382. This resetter can be used on many computers and unlimited. Epson L382 resetter can be used in Windows 10, 8, and Windows 7. You can download the Epson L382 resetter via the following link.