Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Humera hallari
The Epson L120 resetter is used to reset the ink pad counter on the Epson L120 printer. Once this resetter is installed, you should be able to make use of your printer again. Epson officially doesn’t advise resetting the ink pad counter using this way. Although, I highly recommend it to keep your Epson printer maintained and in good shape. The exe is checked and proven to give perfect results.
Download the Epson l120 printer resetter program from the below link. The installation guide is given below for 100% results.
Follow The Steps below to run Epson L120 Resetter:
- Make sure your Epson l120 is connected.
- Download the Epson L120 resetter from the link above.
- Once the download is complete extract the zip file to get “L120.exe”(Do turn of your antivirus here as it may delete the resetter thinking of it as a virus)
- Once the program opens up, do select the type of printer and port you are using. If you are unsure here then click on “Auto selection” mode.
- Select the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” in the “maintenance” menu line.
- Click “Ok”. Further in the “Check & initialization” section, don’t forget to check the “Main pad counter” option. Now, click “Check” then click “Initialize”.
- Click “Finish” and Finally turn off the printer when the light flashes and a pop-up asks to turn off your Epson L120 printer.
- Perfect. Congratulations, now you have successfully reset Epson L120.
Note: The method above will work 100% when following the steps in the correct order.