Resetter Epson L132 is a software adjustment program used to reset waste ink pad counters that have been full digitally. By using Epson L132 resetter, you will be able to handle error problem that brings up “Service Required” message from your Epson L132 Printer.
Resetter Epson L132 can be downloaded for free and unlimited on this site. That way you don’t even need to spend money in order to do maintenance independently at home.
Here’s how to use Epson L132 Resetter
1. First disable all your antivirus for a while. This is very important and should not be ignored.
2. Then you download Resetter Epson L132 through the link below this article.
3. Extract the downloaded file, open the resetter folder and run file named “Adjprog.exe“. Choose the “Select” button, then on “Model Name” select “L132“, followed by clicking “Ok”.
4. Select “Particular adjustment mode” button, then “Waste ink pad counter“, tick the “Main pad counter” option, Click “Check” button, followed by clicking “Initialize” button. Repeat this step in case of an error.
5. After that you can turn off the printer and turn it back on.
That’s a tutorial on how to download and how to use Epson Printer Resetter L132. For those of you who are confusing, you can watch the video guide below.
How to Reset Epson Printer L132 Using Resetter (Adjustment Program)