Epson XP 231 & 431 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset Waste ink pad counter on Epson printer type Expression Home XP 231 and also XP 431. By using this resetter you will be able to solve the problem of “Service required” errors that may occur on your Epson printer.
Using Epson XP 231 &431 Resetter is quite easy. All you have to do is download it and follow these guidelines.
How to Reset Epson XP 231 / XP 431
1) Disable all of antivirus include Windows Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection if you’re using Windows 11 or Windows 10.
2) Download resetter program, link below this article.
3) Extract the file, and run “AdjProg.exe” as administrator. You can right click and choose run as administrator.
4) Click on “RESET” button, click “SELECT” button, and then choose printer type, XP 231 or XP 431. Also don’t forget to choose the destination. click “OK“.
5) Click “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
6) Please tick on “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” button, then click “Initialization” button. Repeat this step if trouble appear.
7) You can turn off your printer after that, then you can turn on your printer again.
That’s the guide How to use Epson XP 231 & 431 Resetter. This epson resetter can be run on Windows 7/8/10/11. You can use it unlimitedly and on multiple PCs at once. You can download the Epson XP 231 and XP 431 resetters via the following link.