Last Updated on August 20, 2023 by Humera hallari
The Epson PM225 Resetter is a software adjustment program that can be used to perform maintenance on Epson PM225 printers. By using this software adjustment program you can overcome error problems such as “Service Required” that appear on the monitor when the printer is used.
The Epson PM225 resetter is free and can be used on many PCs at once. How to use it is also quite easy, you can follow the following guidelines.
How to Reset Epson PM225
1) Download the Epson PM225 resetter first. The link is below this article.
2) After that extract the file you have downloaded. Then run a file called “AdjProg.exe” that is in it.
3) Once the program opens click “Accept“, then click the “SELECT” button, and select the destination according to where your printer was created. Then click “OK“.
4) Continue by clicking “Particular adjustment mode“, then select “Consumables maintenance counter“, then click “OK“.
5) Then you can proceed by checking the “Main pad counter” option, click the “Check” button, then click the “Initialization” button.
6) If error, please repeats again and make sure the printer is on and connected to the PC.
7) Once successful you can turn off the printer and turn on again. You can also close the resetter program afterwards.
Epson PM225 Resetter Download
That’s the tutorial on how to reset the Epson PM225 printer. This resetter program has a size of about 1.17 MB. You can run it on Windows 7/8/10/11. To download the Epson PM225 resetter, you can click on the following link.