Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
Epson Stylus Photo RX560 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset Waste ink pad counter on the old printer Epson Stylus Photo RX560. By using this software adjustment program you will be able to reset the “Waste ink pad counter” which has been full and usually when the printer error brings up the message “Service required“.
By using this resetter of course you don’t have to worry anymore if you experience printer error problems that we mentioned. You will be able to handle it easily at home. For guidance on how to reset please follow these instructions.
How to Reset Epson Stylus Photo RX560 With Resetter (Adjustment Program)
1) Disable all of antivirus include Windows Defender Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection if you’re using Windows 11 & Windows 10.
2) Download Resetter File, link in below this article.
3) Extract the file, and run “AdjProg.exe” as administrator. Right click choose Run as administrator.
4) Click Accept button for license. Then click “Particular adjustment mode” button. After that you can select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
5) Tick on “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” button then click “Initialization” button.
6) If encounter an error you can repeat the step number 5 until resetter works.
7) You can turn off your printer after that, then you can turn back on your printer again.
That’s the tutorial how to use Epson Stylus Photo RX560 Resetter. This resetter (Adjustment Program) we have tested, and the path in Windows 11/10/8/7. You can download the Epson Stylus Photo RX560 resetter via the following link.