Epson TX550W Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset waste ink pad counter on Epson Stylus TX550W printers. By using this resetter, you can do maintenance independently in your home. In addition you can easily handle various error problems on epson stylus TX550W printers.
To use Epson TX550W Resetter is very easy. You can follow these guidelines carefully.
How to reset epson stylus printer TX550W.
1) Disable all of your antivirus first. Include Windows Defender Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection on Windows 10.
2) Download the resetter or adjustment program for Epson Stylus TX550W via link below this article.
3) Extract the resetter folder, and run “AdjProg.exe” as Administrator. Right click and choose Run as administrator.
4) Click on “Accept” button for license terms.
5) Click “Select” button, and choose destination based your printer made. Click “OK“.
6) Click on “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
7) Please tick on “Main pad counter” option, and click “Check” button, then click “Initialization” button. Repeat this step if you encounter an error.
That’s a tutorial how to use Epson Stylus TX550W Resetter. You can download the resetter via the following link.