Epson SP 2100 + SP 2200 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset waste ink pad counter on Epson Stylus Photo 2100 and Stylus Photo 2200 printers. By using this resetter you can do maintenance independently at home, and of course easily done, and flexible.
To use a resetter on an Epson SP 2100 + SP 2200 printer is quite easy. You need to follow the following tutorial carefully and correctly.
Tutorial how to reset Epson Stylus Photo 2100 and 2200 using resetter (adjusment program)
1) Please disable all of antivirus that installed on your Windows operating system. If you’re using Windows 10, please also disable Windows Defender realtime protection & tamper protection for a while.
2) Download the resetter file, you can find link in below this article.
3) Extract the file, and run “APSP2100_Ver11.exe” file as administrator.
4) Select Model Name and Port, make sure your printer is connected via USB cable, click OK.
5) Then you can reset waste ink pad counter for Epson Stylus Photo 2100 and Stylus Photo 2200.
That’s a tutorial how to use the resetter Epson Stylus Photo 2100 and Stylus Photo 2200. You can download the resetter via the following link.