XP960 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset waste ink pad counters on Epson XP960 printers. By using this resetter, you can perform maintenance on your XP960 printer at home. XP960 Resetter can be used easily, free of charge, and unlimited.
Here’s how to reset epson XP960 printer
1) Disable all of your antivirus first include Windows realtime protection and tamper protection. If you have another antivirus like avira, avast. you can disable it for temporary.
2) Download the resetter, you can find link in below this article.
3) Extract the resetter file, and run “Adjprog.exe” file with right click > Run as administrator.
4) Select “Particular adjustment mode” button. Choose “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
5) Please tick on “Main pad counter option“, then click “Check” button, after that click “Initialize” button.
6) If you face an error, you can repeat the last step until resetter works, and then you can turn off your printer and turn back on your printer again.
That’s the tutorial how to download and use the epson xp960 resetter. You can download the XP960 resetter (adjustment program) through the following link.