Epson 4880 resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset waste ink pad counter on Epson Stylus 4880 printers. Using this resetter, you will be able to reset your Waste ink pad counter easily. So that your printer that error and need service can be handled at home independently.
To use epson 4880 resetter is very easy, you just follow the guide below.
How to Reset Epson 4880 Using Resetter (Adjustment Program)
1) Disable all of antivirus for a while, if you’re using Windows 10, disable also realtime protection and tamper protection.
2) Download resetter via link in below this article.
3) Extract resetter file, open resetter folder and run “AdjProg.exe” file.
4) Clik on “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
5) Tick on “Pad counter of 0 column and Pad counter of 80 column” option, click “Check” button, then click “Initialization” button.
6) If you encounter an error, repeat step number 5, do it until resetter works for you. Then you can turn off printer and then you can turn back on your printer again.
That’s a tutorial how to reset an Epson Stylus Photo 4880 printer using a resetter (adjustment program). You can use this resetter for free, full, and unlimited. This resetter you can also use on Windows 10/8/7. You can download the epson 4880 resetter via the following link.