Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera Hallari
The Epson L455 Driver is software used to maximize the performance and functionality of the Epson L455 printer. Drivers must be installed if you want the Epson L455 printer to be used for scanning and printing with the best results. In addition, the driver will make it easier for you to perform maintenance on your printer.
Epson L455 drivers are two, one for printer function and one for scanner function. To install drivers you can follow the following guidelines.
How to Install Epson L455 Driver
1) Make sure the printer is on and connected to the PC you are going to install the driver on.
2) Download the printer driver + scanner for the Epson L455 via the link below the article.
3) Extract the file you have downloaded, and open the driver folder.
4) Install drivers one by one by double-clicking on the driver file, then continue by following the instructions that appear.
5) Once you’re done, you may need to restart your PC before the printer and scanner can be used properly.
That’s the tutorial on how to install Epson L455 printer drivers. The size of these two drivers totals 54.2 MB. You can install drivers on Windows 7/8/10/11. To download the Epson L455 driver can be through the following link.