Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
The Epson Stylus CX8400 Resetter is a software adjustment program that can be used to perform maintenance on Epson CX8400 printers. In addition, this program is also highly sought after because of its ability to handle error problems that often occur in Epson type printers. This problem usually brings up a “Service required” message on the monitor screen, so the printer cannot be used.
Problems as described usually require a solution to reset the Waste ink pad counter on Epson printers, not least for this type of Epson Stylus CX8400 printer. For those of you who experience errors and need a reset, you can follow the following guidelines.
How to Reset Epson CX8400 With Resetter
1) Disable all antivirus on your computer first.
2) Download the resetter/adjustment program, the link is below this article.
3) Extract files that have been downloaded, you can use a program such as WinRar.
4) Open the resetter folder and run the “adjprog.exe” file, by double-clicking.
5) A popup appears, click “Accept“, then click the “SELECT” button, and select “Destination” according to where your printer was created, then click “OK“.
6) Continue by clicking the “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
7) Check the Main pad counter section, then click the “Check” button, and continue by clicking the “Initialization” button. Repeat this step in case of an error.
8) Once you’re done you can turn off the printer and close the program.
That’s the tutorial on how to reset the Epson Stylus CX8400 printer. This resetter can be run on the Windows 7/8/10/11 operating system. You can download the Epson Stylus CX8400 Resetter via the following link.