To use Epson L120 resetter you just have to connect to your Epson L120 printer then run the following steps.
- Download the Epson L120 resetter [Click Here].
- Extract the download, there is a program called “L120.exe“, double-click on the program.
- After the program is open please select the type of printer and port you are using. Usually, this can also be done automatically using “Auto selection” mode.
- Then select the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” on the “maintenance” menu row.
- Click “Ok“, then in the “Check & initialization” do not forget to check the option “Main pad counter“, click “Check” then click “Initialize“.
- Finally, click “Finish” and immediately turn off the printer when the light is blinking and pop up to turn off your Epson L120 printer.
Should otherwise no other problem your Epson L120 printer will be reusable.