Last Updated on August 18, 2023 by Humera hallari
CorelDraw X7 Portable is a CorelDraw software that can be used without having to be installed on a computer. CorelDraw X7 Portable has the same functionality as CorelDraw Installation and can be used faster, easier, lighter, because it is portable. CorelDraw X7 Portable can be used to create vector and other graphic designs.
To make it easier when using CorelDraw X7 Portable software, we can set up files with extension .CDR can be opened with double click to be opened by CorelDraw X7 Portable, of course this is the same as when using the installation version of CorelDraw, so the CorelDraw file that we create will be easier to open without having to use the Open facilities in CorelDraw X7 Portable.
How to have CorelDraw files .CDR can be opened with double click using CorelDraw X7 Portable.
1. Download CorelDraw X7 Portable first, link below this article.
2. Place the CorelDraw.exe file in the desired place, for example in the D:\CorelDraw folder.
3. Create a .CDR file from CorelDraw by opening CorelDraw X7 Portable, then create a design and save it.
4. On the file you have created, right-click select Open With > Choose another app > More apps > Look for another app on this PC > Select CorelDraw X7 Portable file.
5. Don’t forget to check option “Always use this app to open .cdr files” section.
That’s how to use CorelDraw X7 Portable. You can download CorelDraw X7 Portable via the following link.
Developer: Corel Inc