Epson XP320-XP420-XP424 resetter is a software adjustment program to reset ink pad counter on Epson printers with type XP320, XP420, XP424. By using this adjustment program, you can perform maintenance independently for your Epson printer.
How to use Epson XP320-XP420-XP424 Resetter is almost the same as other Epson type resetters. However, you need to run this resetter as administrator in order for the resetter to be opened correctly.
Follow these guidelines to use the Epson XP320-XP420-XP424 Resetter
1. Disable all of your antivirus first. It’s important to prevent antivirus delete the resetter program. If you’re using Windows 10, also disable Defender Real Time Protection and Tamper Protection.
2. You can download the resetter/adjustment program via link in below this article.
3. Extract the downloaded file, then run “Adjprog.exe” with right click and choose “Run as administrator“.
4. Click on “Select” button, Choose printer Model you want to reset, click “OK“.
5. Click “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
6. Tick on “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” button, then click “Initialize” button. If error happen you can try the process more than on time, and make sure the printer cable is connected.
That’s how to use the resetter Epson XP320-XP420-XP424. You can use it on Windows 7/8/10. To download this resetter please select one of the following servers.