Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
Epson PM-A700 resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset Waste ink pad counter on Epson PM-A700 type printers. By using this resetter, you can solve the problem of errors that appear with the message “Service required“. This software adjustment program will certainly facilitate you in the maintenance of your Epson PM-A700 printer.
To perform a reset on an Epson PM-A700 printer you can follow these guidelines.
1) Turn off all your antivirus on your Windows, include Windows Defender Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection if you’re using Windows 10.
2) Download resetter/adjustment program below this article.
3) Extract downloaded file, and run “AdjProg.exe” as administrator, click “Accept” for license terms.
4) Click on “Particular adjustment mode” button. Select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
5) Tick on “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” button, then click “Initialization” button.
6) Repeat this step if something error until the resetter works. Then you can turn off your printer, later you can turn on your printer again.
That’s the tutorial how to reset an Epson PM-A700 printer. You can download the resetter for epson PM-A700 printers via the following link.