Epson M100-M101-M105-M200-M201-M205 resetter is a software adjustment program used to clean waste ink pad counters on Epson M100, M101, M105, M200 and M201 printers. This resetter is slightly different from other Epson resetters because it combines multiple resetters into one software.
To use an Epson M100-M101-M105-M200-M201-M205 Resetter the way is only slightly different from other Epson resetters. Only when opening the resetter will we be faced to choose the Resetter option for what Epson printer we will run. For more information you can follow these guidelines.
Guide to Using the Epson M100-M101-M105-M200-M201-M205 Resetter
1) Disable all antiviruses found on your computer including Windows Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection if using Windows 10.
2) Download the Resetter file via link in below this article.
3) Extract the resetter file, open the folder and run the resetter.
4) Select what type of Epson you want to use the resetter. For example Epson-M100/M101/M105/M200/M201/M205. Then click “Accept” on the license.
5) Then click the “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter” click “Ok“.
6) Check the “Main pad counter“. Click the “Check” button, then click the “Initialization” button. When you’re done click “Finish“. If an error occurs repeat the last step more than once.
That’s the tutorial how to use resetter Epson-M100-M101-M105-M200-M201-M205. You can download the resetter through the following links.