Sana Modi is a technology expert and content writer at nosware. She has a tremendous knowledge of the latest social sites apart from social media, she also examined the latest games and laptops and has personally reviewed the products. She loves to explore all the social media sites and research them.
Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
To reset Epson L4150 you need to download the resetter for Epson L4150. First before we do resetting the printer you can download the resetter via link here. After that, you can following this instructions:
- After download the resetter here, you need to disable all of your antivirus include Windows Defender Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection.
- Now you can extract the resetter, right click and Extract All. See below images.
- After you extract, please double click Adjprrog L4150.exe, or you can right click then Open.
- Will appear pop up messages, you can copying all messages include hardware id with press ctrl+c in your keyboard, then paste the hardware id in notepad, then copying just the hardware id.
- Open WLGEN application in Keygen Folder with double click or right click then Open. After Open, Click License Manager. See images below.
- Click Add License and Fill Forms with you want, include your hardware id, see images below.
- Then click Create License Key.
- Copy and Paste all of your Generated License Key files, to same with Adjprrog L4150.exe folder.
- Then open Adjprrog L4150.exe.
- Accept License Agreement and then select Model L4150, and Click Ok.
- Choose Particular adjustment mode, then select Waste ink pad counter, and click Ok.
- Checklist on Main pad counter, click button Check, click button Initialize, and click Ok.
- Turn off your printer, and turn on again, your Epson L4150 will can used again.