Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
Epson printer L120 is a popular printer in the world, its minimalist shape and small size and has a toughness that is undoubtedly the choice of many people to be stored in small corners of the workspace, so that many people have it at home.
But if it’s time to print a few thousand sheets of paper, Epson L120 printer requires maintenance, especially the ink-related hardware maintenance and also Service Required problems that need to be Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter. But for some people who feel there is no problem physically, we can solve this problem at home rather than taking it to the Service Center which besides take time also cost.
To reset an Epson L120 printer independently, you can do so by following these instructions.
1. You can download the Resetter of Epson L120 here.
2. Then you can extract the Reseter by right click then select Extract Here, you can extract using the program WinRar.
3. Open L120.exe, you can right click and select open, see screenshot below, and select Particular adjustment mode.
4. Select Waste ink pad counter and click Ok. See image below.
5. Check on Main pad counter, click button Check then button Initialize, last click button Finish and turn off your printer and turn on again. See screenshots below.
We provide the instructions via video also, you can see the video versions below.
1 thought on “How to Reset Epson L120 – Easy Steps to Follow”
BAKIT KAYA DI KO MADOWNLOAD