Last Updated on August 30, 2023 by Humera Hallari
Epson printer L120 is a popular printer in the world, Its minimalist shape and small size and has a toughness that is undoubtedly the choice of many people to be stored in small corners of the workspace, so that many people have it at home.
But if it’s time to print a few thousand sheets of paper, the Epson L120 printer requires maintenance, especially the ink-related hardware maintenance, and also Service Required problems that need to be Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter. But for some people who feel there is no physical problem, we can solve this problem at home rather than taking it to the Service Center which takes time and costs.
To reset an Epson L120 printer independently, you can do so by following these instructions.
1. You can download the Resetter of Epson L120 here.
2. Then you can extract the Reseter by right click then selecting Extract Here, you can extract using the program WinRar.
3. Open L120.exe, You can right-click and select open, see the screenshot below, and select Particular adjustment mode.
4. Select the Waste Ink pad counter and click OK. See the image below.
5. Check on the Main pad counter, click the button Check then the button Initialize, last click the button Finish and turn off your printer and turn it on again. See the screenshots below.
We also provide the instructions via video, you can see the video versions below.