Last Updated on August 20, 2023 by Humera hallari
Epson XP 200 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset the Waste ink pad counter on epson expression home XP 200 printers. By using this adjustment software program you can independently reset your Epson printer when an error occurs that usually raises a “Service required” message.
To use Epson XP 200 Resetter is very easy. You can use this resetter on many PCs without limits. For guidance please follow these instructions.
How to Reset Epson XP 200 Resetter With Adjustment Program
1) Disable all of antivirus include Windows Defender realtime protection and tamper protection if you’re using Windows 11 or Windows 10.
2) Download Resetter/Adjustment Program, download link in below this article.
3) Extract the file, and run “AdjProg.exe” file as administrator. You can right click and choose run as administrator.
4) Click on “SELECT” button, then choose model name for XP 200. Click “OK“.
5) Click on “Particular adjustment mode” button. Select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
6) Tick on “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” button, then click “Initialization” button. If error you can repeat this step more than one times.
7) After resetter works you can turn off the printer and then you can turn on the printer again.
That’s the tutorial how to use Epson XP 200 Resetter. This resetter can be used unlimited and can be run on Windows 11/10/8/7. You can download Epson XP 200 Resetter via the link below.