The Epson L520 Resetter is a software adjustment program that can be used to reset Epson L520 printers. By using this software adjustment program or resetter, we will be able to perform maintenance of the Epson L520 printer more easily.
This software is free and you can use it on many computers at once. To perform a reset on an Epson L520 printer, please follow the following guidelines.
How to Reset Epson L520 Printer
1) First disable all antiviruses on your Windows. Then download the Epson L520 resetter via the link below this article.
2) Then extract the downloaded resetter file and open the program’s adjustment folder.
3) Run the file named “Adjprog.exe“, then choose the “Select” button, and select the “L520” option, click “OK“.
4) Click the “Particular adjustment mode” button > “Waste ink pad counter” > “OK“.
5) Check the “Main pad counter” option, click the “Check” button, then click the “Initialization” button. Repeat this step in case of an error.
That’s how to reset the Epson L520 printer using a resetter. This resetter can be used on Windows 7/8/10/11. You can download the Epson L520 resetter via the following link.