Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
Epson L1800 Resetter is an adjustment program used in Epson L1800 type printers. Epson L1800 Resetter is very effectively used to troubleshoot errors with “Service required” messages on the printer. The function of the Epson L1800 is to clean the “Waste ink pad counter” on the Epson L1800 printer digitally.
Epson L1800 Resetter can be used unlimited as long as it is needed. You can download it for free with the link below this article. Its use is quite easy and also fast. To use the Epson L1800 Resetter, please follow these guidelines.
How to Use Epson L1800 Resetter
- Temporarily turn off all antiviruses on your computer.
- Download Epson L1800 Resetter. The link is in the description.
- Extract the downloaded file, then open the resetter folder.
- Run the resetter file by double-clicking on the file named “AdjProg.exe“.
- Select “Particular adjustment mode“, then select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “Ok“.
- Tick on the “0 column side ink pad counter” section, and also on the “80 column side ink pad counter“. Then click “Check” button, followed by clicking the “Initialize” button. Repeat this last step in case of an error.
If it has been successfully reset you must turn off the Epson L1800 printer, then turn it back on. After that you can close the resetter program.
Such is the tutorial on how to reset the Epson L1800 printer using the resetter adjustment program. You can download the resetter via the following link.