Last Updated on November 10, 2022 by Humera hallari
In this article, We will show you how to fix your canon MF4880dw and MF4890dw connectivity issues. The first level of troubleshooting steps we would recommend is to download the official MF4880dw driver’s pack from the link below. Your printer and scanner connectivity issues should be resolved by following the below-given troubleshooting steps for downloading and installing updated Canon MF4880dw drivers. The same guide works well for Canon MF4890dw driver issues.
Installation Steps for Canon MF4880dw MF4890dw driver issues:
If you face issues with a scan of the Canon MF4880dw printer over a network or with a USB connection in Windows 11/Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 8, follow the given steps.
- Make sure to disconnect the USB cable that connects the printer and computer.
- Download and Install the canon mf drivers from the links given below. Make sure to download 32 bit version if your OS is 32 bit(X86) or else download 64 bit version.
- Follow the self explanatory on screen instructions to finish the installation
- Restart your computer
- Connect the USB cable
- The connectivity at this stage should be resolved but i would recommend to run an additional step given below.
Download MF4880dw MF4890dw Drivers
Additional Steps to resolve Canon MF4880dw Driver Issues
The patch for network scan and USB scan resolves the issue with your canon mf4880dw and mf4890dw after upgrading your windows to a newer version.
- Install the patch given in the link below. Make sure you install this patch only after updating the drivers from the above link.
- Follow the on-screen steps until the installation is finished
- Restart your computer
Download Canon MF4880dw patch for network and USB scan
Canon ImageCLASS MF4880dw driver supporting operating systems
Windows 11 32-bit, Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64-bit
I have followed all the steps still my printer is not getting detected?
Uninstall completely from program files. Restart your computer and follow the steps again. Restart your pc after reinstalling and change the USB port.
My canon printer MF4880dw is connected now but showing a message “Waste ink counter overflow”?
You need to reset your canon mf4880dw. You can download the resetter tool for free from this link
My Canon printer mf4880dw is showing a network error. Even though I have installed the driver correctly?
At times your printer needs maintenance, again do install the canon resetter to resolve the network issue.
My Canon printer is showing “service life expired”?
I would recommend getting your printer serviced by authorized Canon support. You can as well reset it on your own using the free Canon resetter tool from this link