Epson L360 is a printer with a million functions, starting from the function to scan and of course the function to print documents. The Epson L360 has an ink tank that is large enough so that it will be very easy to fill printer ink. With ink tanks that are big enough, of course, the Epson L360 will not have to fill ink too often, this will certainly save you time at work.
The printing speed of the Epson L360 printer is up to 33ppm, with a resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi making the print quality of this printer certainly very good. However, the best, of course, the printer will have a problem that is the expiration of the Ink Waste Pad active period that must be brought to the service place but calms down using the Epson L360 Resetter it can be solved immediately, the way is as follows.
1. Download the Epson L360 Printer resetter in this post.
2. Extract the results of your downloaded resetter earlier, in which there is a file named “Adjprog.exe“, double-click on the file. Tip: Before extracting it is better to deactivate the anti-virus for a while, this is done just in case the resetter is not removed by the anti-virus.
3. After the program opens, please select the type of Epson L360 printer and the port you are using. Usually, this can also be done automatically using the “Auto selection” mode for that port.
4. Then click the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
5. Select “Waste ink pad counter” in the “maintenance” menu.
6. Click “Ok“, then in the “Check & initialization” section do not forget to check the “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” then click “Initialize“. If the error clicks again until there is no error.
7. Finally click “Finish” and immediately turn off the printer when the light blinks and a pop-up appears to turn off your Epson L360 printer.
8. Finish, and restart your Epson L360 printer.
If you are still confused you can watch Video how to reset the following Epson L360 printer. This resetter epson l360 has been tested and 100% working. You can download epson l360 resetter via following link.