Last Updated on August 18, 2023 by Humera hallari
Visual Studio 2017 has been released, in addition how to download it (Visual Studio 2017) is using a new method introduced by Microsoft, namely through WebClient technology, BITS, and WinInet method. Indeed there are advantages and disadvantages of their own, with the new method of downloading Visual Studio 2017 like this, then we can choose the option to simply download any package we need, so not all Visual Studio 2017 packages have to download.
Also after we tried Visual Studio 2017, there are some updates that we think are very important, the following are:
- Writing program code that is displayed with a border to make it easier to see long and complex code structures.
- Faster with method, we call asynchronous/lightweight solution load, making Visual Studio 2017 faster when used to open and create a project. This is because when you open a solution that has many projects not all will be opened, but only what is needed, not the same as the previous version of Visual Studio.
- The updated start page and open project views look more neat and orderly.
- Has 4 theme colors.
- It has a more flat design.
- Faster searching and resolving bug issues in the code that you create.
- Faster in developing apps especially for mobile versions like Android, windows phone, iOS, and cross platform.
That’s the features and advantages contained in the latest Visual Studio version 2017. To make it easier for you to download Visual Studio 2017, we provide the download link in the form of single link in the archive, there are two ± 2GB if you only need desktop application development package, and ± 23GB if you need full package to develop mobile and desktop applications.