Last Updated on August 20, 2023 by Humera hallari
Resetter Epson L375 & L475 Printer is an adjustment program used to reset printer type for the Epson L375 & L475. With just one resetter, you can reset 2 types of printers at once easily. Resetter for Epson Printer L375 & L475 can be used for free and unlimited. You can use it on your personal computer or office computer of course.
To use Epson resetter L375 & L475 is very easy. You can follow these guidelines.
Step How to Reset Epson L375 and L475 Printer
1) Temporarily turn off all antivirus installed on your computer.
2) Download the resetter via the link below this article.
3) Extract the downloaded resetter file, then open the folder and run the file “AdjProg.exe“.
4) Once open choose the “Select” button, specify the type of Epson printer you want to reset. Like “L375“. Then click “Ok“.
5) Select the “Particular adjustment mode” button. Select “Waste ink pad counter“. Click “Ok“.
6) Tick the “Main pad counter” option, then click the “Check” button, continue by clicking the “Initialize” button, making sure the “Main pad counter” option is still ticked. Repeat the steps at this stage in case of errors.
Once the printer is successfully reset you can turn the printer off and then turn it back on. You can download resetter for Epson printer L375 & L475 via the link below.