Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
You can use the Epson L220 resetter when experiencing “Service Required” error messages on the Epson L220 printer type. Resetter Epson L220 is useful to restore the value of the Main pad counter to its original state. Although this method isn’t recommended because the company actually Epson recommends periodically performing maintenance Epson L220 printer when reaching a certain limit of use. However, when it is essential and urgent you can try resetting the main pad counter by using the Epson L220 resetter.
Before using the Epson L220 resetter, ensure your Epson L220 printer is connected to the computer first.
Turn on the printer, then follow the steps below.
- First, download the Epson L220 resetter [Click Here].
- Extract the download, there is a program called “L220.exe“, double-click on the program.
- You can select the port using “Auto selection” or if you know the printer port you can definitely choose the port, for example, “USB002” and so on.
- Then select the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” on the “maintenance” menu.
- Click “Ok“, after that in the “Check & initialization” do not forget to check the option “Main pad counter“, click “Check” then click “Initialize“.
- The last part just clicks “Finish” and immediately turns off the printer when the lights blink and pop up to turn off your Epson L220 printer.
- All steps are completed. If there are no obstacles, and run smoothly then your Epson L220 printer should be used again, if it fails you can try it back because it usually can’t just work right away.
That’s a brief tutorial along with the use of applications on how to reset the Epson L220 printer using the Epson L220 Resetter.