Open Camera is a fully featured and fully free Camera app for Android phones and capsules. Functions:
* Possibility to auto-stabilize so your photos are perfectly stage no matter what (come staunch thru example image).
* Expose your camera’s efficiency: toughen for focal level modes, scene modes, colour results, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (along side HD, and taking photos while recording video).
* To hand a ways off controls: timer (with optionally accessible say countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable lengthen).
* Possibility to earn photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., say, whistle), or by say repeat “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or true-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-contact gesture and single-contact alter.
* Possibility to lock orientation to portrait or panorama for photo or video. Upside-down preview choice to be used with attachable lenses.
* Assortment of set aside folder (along side toughen for Storage Get entry to Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a chain of grids and gash guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this involves compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Put collectively date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom-made text to photos; retailer date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes which you might earn a selfie (customarily identified as front camera), involves toughen for “show veil flash”.
* Pork up for (some) exterior microphones.
* Widget to routinely earn a photograph after launching.
* Pork up for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Publicity Bracketing.
* Pork up for Camera2 API: manual focal level distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG) files.
* Dynamic fluctuate optimisation mode.
* Shrimp file dimension.
* Thoroughly free, and no adverts in the app (I most productive hasten adverts on the salvage position). Open Provide.
(Some sides might maybe maybe just no longer be on hand on all devices, as they might maybe maybe just depend on hardware or camera sides, the Android version, and heaps others.)
While you’d like which you might trace your appreciation and toughen future pattern of Open Camera by donating! That is also completed by buying my donation app at https://play.google.com/retailer/apps/particulars?identity=harman.designate.donation . Thanks!
Web position: opencamera.org.uk/
Display that or no longer it’s no longer that which you might mediate of for me to test Open Camera on every Android system in the market, so please test earlier than utilizing Open Camera to photo/video your marriage ceremony and heaps others 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( www.yeti-designs.com ).
1.43.Three: Bug fixes.
1.43: Fixed some crashes (e.g. sharing photos on Android 7+).
Camera2 sides: swiftly burst, slack motion; improved toughen for custom-made frame charges (due to George Joseph).
Time lapse video. Torch option for front camera by lighting up the show veil. Possibility to set aside RAW most productive. Unique suggestions to retailer Artist, Copyright Exif tags. (Some sides most productive on later Android variations).
Person interface enhancements. Diversified trojan horse fixes.
Datestamp yyyy/mm/dd replaced with yyyy-mm-dd.
Version: 1.43.Three (sixty two)
File dimension: 2.02 MB (2,118,656 bytes)
Up up to now:
Android version data:
MD5: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 signatures