Sana Modi is a technology expert and content writer at nosware. She has a tremendous knowledge of the latest social sites apart from social media, she also examined the latest games and laptops and has personally reviewed the products. She loves to explore all the social media sites and research them.
Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
If you want to reset your epson l350 printer with resetter (adjustment program), you must do the following instructions.
- Download the resetter first (Click Here).
- Double click in Adjprog.exe, see below.
- Click Select and choose L350 id Model Name.
- Click Particular Adjustment Mode.
- Select Waste ink pad counter and then click Ok.
- Checklist in Main pad counter, click Check, click Initialization, and last click finish. Now your printer will be reused again.