Sana Modi is a technology expert and content writer at nosware. She has a tremendous knowledge of the latest social sites apart from social media, she also examined the latest games and laptops and has personally reviewed the products. She loves to explore all the social media sites and research them.
Last Updated on August 20, 2023 by Humera hallari
This tutorial will guide you how to reset epson l210 with resetter (adjustment program). Before you reset please disable all of your antivirus, also your windows defender must off (please off real time protection also). After that you can now follow this instructions.
- Download the resetter first (click here). After you download, please extract the resetter of epson l210, you’ll see many file, double click in Adjprog.exe, or you can right click and Run as administrator. See below:
- After you open Adjprog.exe, please click Select button, and then choose L210 for Model Name, and last click Ok.
- Then click Particular adjustment mode button.
- Click in Waste ink pad counter, and click Ok.
- Please checklist in Main pad counter, after that click button Check, then click button Initialization, last click Finish button, and after show message, turn off your printer, close your resetter program, and now your printer will be used again.
That’s all tutorial about How to reset epson L210 with resetter (adjustment program). If any questions you can fill in the comments form.