Sana Modi is a technology expert and content writer at nosware. She has a tremendous knowledge of the latest social sites apart from social media, she also examined the latest games and laptops and has personally reviewed the products. She loves to explore all the social media sites and research them.
Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera Hallari
Epson L1110 Printer is next generation printer that just can to print document. Epson L1110 if arrived the time need to be reset with resetter and adjustment program. In this tutorial we will show step by step how to reset Epson L1110 with resetter. Follow the instructions carefully.
- First the most important is you must disable all of your antivirus, disable also the Windows Defender.
- Download resetter adjustment program (click here).
- Extract the .zip resetter packages, you will have two main folder, first EPSON L1110 RESETTER, second KEYGEN L1110.
- Now open the EPSON L1110 RESETTER folder. Right click in Adjprog.exe, and select Run as administrator.
- Paste in notepad Hardware ID that show, you can just open notepad/microsoft word, then press Ctrl+v with keyboard.
- Next, Open folder KEYGEN L1110\EXE, double click file WLGen_L1110.exe. and click License Manager.
- Click Add License, Fill in Customer, Company, Hardware ID, and Custom Data. Hardware ID is code that you pasted in notepad, and click Save.
- Select list that you’ve created and click Create License Key, and click Ok.
- Open your license key based on your folder location, right click in file license.reg, and select merge. Dialog will appear and select Yes.
- Open your adjustment program again and right click in Adjprog.exe and select Run as administrator.
- Select Particular adjustment mode.
- Select Waste ink pad counter, click Ok.
- Now for the last step, checklist in Main pad counter and Platen pad counter. Click Check button, and then click Initialize button, click Finish. Now turn off you printer, close your resetter, and turn on your printer epson L1110 again.
Note: Disable antivirus is most important for resetter to run smoothly.