Last Updated on November 10, 2022 by Humera hallari
Google Play services is used to replace Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component provides core functionality love authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, rep entry to to the general most fresh user privacy settings, and greater effective, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play services moreover enhances your app experience. It quickens offline searches, provides extra immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps might per chance also simply no longer work while you uninstall Google Play services.
To establish the beautiful version of Google Play services for your Android plot, accept Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and ogle on the three-digit sequence (let’s utilize XYZ) within the parentheses:
* X defines Android version:
- Zero for Android <5.Zero
- 2 for Android 5.Zero and 5.1 starting with Play Services v8
- four for Android 5.Zero and 5.1 sooner than Play Services v8, Android >= 6.Zero after
- 5 for Android Wear
- 7 for Android 5.Zero
- eight for Android TV
- 9 for Android eight.Zero+
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- three for armeabi-v7a
- four for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- eight for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- Zero for favorite nodpi
- 2 for 160
- four for 240
- 6 for 320
- eight for 480
- Interestingly 7YZ builds grow to be 4YZ with Google Play services v6.5. If you happen to have been on 7YZ sooner than, it is best to aloof now set up 4YZ.
- Interestingly 4YZ builds bought destroy up into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play services v8. If you happen to have been on 4YZ sooner than, it is best to aloof now set up 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android <5.Zero armeabi CPU 240 DPI plot
- 438 for Android 6.Zero+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI plot
- 876 for Android TV x86 CPU 320 DPI plot
- 940 for Android eight.Zero+ arm64 CPU nodpi plot
Up up to now:
Android version recordsdata: