Last Updated on August 11, 2023 by Humera hallari
Epson L550 Resetter is a software adjustment program used for Epson L550 printers. By using this adjustment program software, you don’t need to replace the hardware waste ink pad counter, because the value can be changed / reset again using this software resetter or adjustment program.
Using Epson L550 Resetter is very easy, the software is virus safe, small in size, and effective for use on Epson L550 printers. Here is a complete guide how to use Epson L550 Resetter correctly.
How to Use Epson L550 Resetter (Adjustment Program)
1) Disable all of your antivirus include Windows Defender realtime protection and tamper proetection for Windows 10. You can disable just for a while when doing reset your Epson printer.
2) Download Epson L550 Resetter via link on below this article.
3) Extract the file, and open resetter folder, run “Adjprog.exe” file. Click “Select” button, choose L550 then click OK.
4) Click “Particular adjustment mode” button, slelect “Waste ink pad counter“, click OK.
5) Tick “Main pad counter“, click Check button, then click Initialization button. Repeat this last step if any error until the adjustment program works.
6) Please turn off your printer, then you can turn on your printer again.
That’s the function and how to use epson L550 Resetter. You can use this resetter on Windows 7/8/10 computers. You can download the Epson L550 Resetter via the following link.