Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Humera hallari
Epson L510 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset Epson L510 printers when a “Service required” error message appears. By using this adjustment program you will be able to do maintenance cheaply, and of course easier because it can be done at home.
To use Epson L510 Resetter is quite easy, in addition it is necessary to be thorough in order for the resetter to be functioned correctly. You can follow these guidelines to fully reset your Epson L510 printer.
How to Reset Epson L510 With Adjustment Program
1) Disable all of your antivirus for a while, include Windows Defender Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection for Windows 10.
2) Download resetter via link below this article.
3) Extract resetter, and run “Adjprog.exe” file. Click “Select” button, and choose L510, then click OK.
4) Then you can click “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “OK“.
5) Please tick on “Main pad counter Option“. Click “Check” and then click “Initialization” button. If you encounter an error in this step, you can repeat this step until resetter works.
That’s the tutorial as well as a guide how to use Epson L510 Resetter. You can download the Epson L510 Resetter via the following link.