Last Updated on August 11, 2023 by Humera hallari
Epson L396 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset Waste ink pad counters on Epson L396 Printers. By using this software, you can do maintenance independently at home, so that it can fix your own Epson printer problems quickly and efe
Epson L396 Resetter is used to maintenance and repair ink pad counter when your printer has an error problem and cannot be used to print documents, usually a “Service required” error message will appear when your Epson printer needs to be reset
To use Epson L396 Resetter is quite easy. You just need to follow the following guidelines carefully in order to successfully reset your Epson printer.
How To Reset Epson L396 Printer With Adjustment Program (Resetter)
1) Disable all antivirus installed on your computer. Includes Windows realtime protection and Tamper protection if using Windows 10.
2) Then you can download resetter (adjustment program) via link below on this article.
3) Extract file that you’ve downloaded, open the resetter folder and run “AdjProg.exe” file.
4) Select the “Particular adjustment mode” button, select “Waste ink pad counter“, click “Ok“.
5) Check the “Main pad counter” section, click the “Check” button, then click the “Initialize” button. If an error occurs try repeating this step until it succeeds.
Once reset you can close the resetter program, then you must turn off your printer. After that you can turn your printer back on. Your printer should be back to normal. You can download the Epson L396 Resetter via the following link.