You can print the watermark on the printout. You can place a watermark even when it is printed in PDF or XPS. You can also decide whether to print watermarks by application
- Print the watermark on the printout.
- The watermark is printed even to PDF, XPS, etc.
- The watermark is not supported for XPS and PDF output in some applications (such as Internet Explorer).
- The watermark is not supported for the ‘Microsoft Store App’ program.
- Determine whether watermark is printed according to the applications
1) Watermark output only for specified applications.
2) Specified applications does not print watermark.
- If you have applications that encounter errors when printing watermarks, you can register this process to the exception process to handle the problem. (That is, no watermark output)
- Can display a window asking whether to print a watermark on output.
- Metadata watermark support: Output date and time, printer name, document name, user name, etc. can be output as watermark.
- QR Code can be output as a watermark
- Supports watermark font, size, color, transparency, location, etc.
1) Up to 4 text watermarks
2) Up to 4 image watermarks
3) 1 QR Code watermark
- Quick Guide: https://youtu.be/HCzbHN-TSvE
- See more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW9UHqHn07a5Tk_L2bmsXyw
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019
Developer: xSecuritas, Inc