Last Updated on November 10, 2022 by Humera hallari
Microsoft has now released the latest Microsoft Office 2019. But Microsoft Office 2019 only supports operating systems for at least Windows 10, and does not support lower versions (7/8.1/Xp).
The minimum hardware and operating system requirements are as follows:
1) 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor 2.0 GHz or faster recommended for Skype for Business
2) 4 GB RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB RAM for 32-bit
3) 4.0 GB free disk space
4) 1280 x 768 or higher screen resolution
5) Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
6) Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
What’s new features?
1) Add visual impact > For documents, worksheet, and ppt.
2) Break the language barrier > You can translate your language/text.
3) LaTeX equation support > For writing math case or etc.
4) Add motion with Morph > Smooth transitions, animations, object for ppt.
5) Find what you’re looking for with Zoom > You can find your ppt slide easily with this features.
6) Run a slide show with your digital pen > You can run presentations with your pen devices easily.
7) New functions > More function in Excel.
8) Inking is where it’s at > you can convert ink to shape and etc.
9) Visualize your data with new charts > New charts more good.
10) Large Number (bigint) data type > For Ms. Access Database can store more number.
11) Easily link tasks > Easier to linking your tasks.
12) Task progress at a glance > You can give label in your timeline workspace.
13) Kick-start your diagrams > Powerfull diagram for presentation.
14) Bring ideas to life > You can create website template easily.
15) One-click fixes for accessibility issues > Resolve a problem much easier.
16) Helpful sounds improve accessibility > You”ll get audio guide to solve your problems,