- Software or apps that we upload and review on this site are for educational purposes only, so that the license and copyright are fully retained for the individual or the authorized company of the software maker.
- We don’t upload serial number, keygen, key, crack, patch, pirated software, malicious software, virus-infected software or software used for cybercrime and other harmful activities.
- Software or application that we uploaded is software or application selected by hand manually. If you as an individual or an authorized manufacturer of software or apps feel adversely affected by the content on our site you may contact us via email at “firstname.lastname@example.org” for other appropriate actions including removing software or application content on our site.
- We provide information, reviews, and possibly download software links limited to educational, learning and as a media information. However, we don’t upload the license, key, serial number, crack and/or patch of the software. So for paid software or apps, you may have to buy them officially to the individual or manufacturer (authorized company).
- Software or applications may be ‘trial‘, ‘not free‘ or ‘shareware‘, so the software or apps you install may require a license that you must purchase from the authorized company or individual author so that the software or applications you use can run in full period and maximum capabilities.
To complain about the content you can contact us at:
Use the form below: