Using a screen recorder on Mac OS is very easy. There are several options for you Mac OS users. Here’s a guide on how to use a screen recorder on Mac OS.
Use QuickTime Player
1) Open GO > Applications.
2) Double click on QuickTime Player.
3) Go to your Desktop.
4) Right click on QuickTime Player in task bar.
5) Select New Screen Recording.
6) Click dot red button.
7) Left click to start record for full screen.
8) To stop from recording, click stop button on top bar menu. And you can save your screen record wherever you want.
Using Screenshot Toolbar
1) Press button Command + Shift + 5 on your keyboard in the same time.
2) There’s will appear toolbar that you can use for screen recording, also for screenshot.
Using Thirdparty Software
1) Open App Store application on your Mac OS.
2) Type in search bar Screen Recorder.
3) You can install screen recorder software you like in there.
That’s a tutorial on how to do screen recording in Mac OS easily. You can use a wide variety of screen recorders of your choice, but of course the fastest and most efficient is from the built-in Mac OS itself.