Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Humera hallari
To install Google Play Store in Windows 11 is very easy. We just need to download a few necessary packages then we execute with some commands so that the Play Store can be installed properly.
Here’s a guide to how you can install the Google Play Store on Windows 11 on your PC.
How to Install Play Store on Windows 11
1) First you need to download the package needed, please click here. Then extract the file.
2) After that in the search box in Windows 11, type “Developer settings“, please turn on developer mode on the menu.
3) Enable Hyper-V on the Control Panel. How to in the search box type “Control Panel” > Programs > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features on or off. Check on Hyper-V, and then click OK. Restart your PC.
4) Go back to the file you downloaded and extracted earlier. Please copy the “adb” and “wsa” folders to the C:\ directory.
5) Then type Windows PowerShell in Windows 11 search, run as Administrator. Then type the following commands one by one.
cd C:\wsa Add-AppxPackage -Register .\AppxManifest.xml
6) Type in the Windows 11 Search field “Windows Subsystem for Android“. Then click Open. Then turn on Developer Mode in the menu. Continue by clicking “Files” and click Continue, waiting for the process to complete. Note the IP Address and Port in “Developer mode“. If it doesn’t appear click Refresh in IP Address Menu.
7) Open Command Prompt, type Command Prompt in Windows 11 Search Field and then click Open. Then execute the following commands one by one.
cd C:\adb adb connect [your ip on developer wsa ex: 127.0.0.1:56242] adb shell su setenforce 0
That’s how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11. You can also follow the guide through the following video.