Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Humera hallari
To download videos from Twitter it’s easy. You just need to find the video URL then press on the site specifically to download videos from Twitter, then you can download videos from Twitter with various formats of video size.
As we know Twitter is becoming one of the most popular social media in addition to Facebook and YouTube. Not infrequently many videos that inspire and want us to save for us to use later on, so as not to lose of course you can download that video from Twitter, and the step is very easy, please follow the following guidelines.
Step to Download Video from Twitter
1. Please log in to your Twitter account using the Google Chrome browser.
2. Then you can search for the video you want to download, after you see it please right click on the video, then copy the address of the video. Please see the screenshots below.
3. After that you can go to Savetweetvid.com website, then you can paste your video address/URL in the URL box, then click Download, see screenshots below.
4. Lastly you can download videos from Twitter with the size of the video you like. If it isn’t automatically downloaded, you can download by clicking the bottom right corner of the video in the menu 3 dots (…), then click Download. See the following screenshots.
5. Done now the video on Twitter you have saved on your device, and the video will be able to play anytime offline.