Last Updated on November 10, 2022 by Humera hallari
To make a USB/DVD Installer Windows 10 Way is very easy, you can burning files. iSO using software such as Nero, Ashampoo, and of course the easiest and legit using Microsoft Software that is Windows Media Creation Tool.
To create a Windows 10 USB/DVD Installer using the Media Creation Tool/Windows Download Tool Follow the guidelines below.
1. Download Windows Media Creation Tool in advance, click here.
2. Then you must download also Windows 10 .ISO format, you can download it here.
3. Install Windows Creation Tool Software, then run it, select Windows 10 .ISO file you have downloaded and then click Next, see the picture below.
4. After that press button “USB Device” if you want to make installer on a USB or press the button “DVD” If you want to make the installer on the DVD.
5. The last one just click “Begin Copying“, after that wait for the process until finish 100% and your USB/DVD will be ready to be used to install the new Windows 10.
Here are the guidelines in video format that you might be easier to understand.