Dell Command Update for Windows 10 is an application used to update various software/firmware/drivers on Dell-branded hardware such as PCs/Laptops/Notebooks. This Dell Command Update can only be used according to their respective versions, meaning that for Dell Command Update Windows 10, it can only be used to update various software on the Windows 10 operating system.
How to Use Dell Command Update
1) Login as administrator on your Windows 10 first.
2) Download Dell Command Update, link on below this article.
3) Run the “Dell-Command-Update-Win10.exe” file, with right click and run as administrator.
4) Click Install and follow the guidelines until you’re done.
5) After that you can using Dell Command Update to Update your driver/firmware/software by Dell.
Dell Command Update for Windows 10 can be used for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10. You can use it to get improvements to your PC drivers, so your PC will work more optimally. You can download Dell Command Update for Windows 10 via the following link.