ADV Screen Recorder is an application to record screen activity on Android. This application made by ByteRev has been downloaded more than 50,000 Android users. Many use the ADV Screen Recorder to create a video that is used for various purposes. For example, create video tutorials, create a video game that will be uploaded to YouTube or just want to create a guide for yourself.
Features ADV Screen Recorder among others:
– Can record using default or advanced settings.
– When recording applications can be a pause and on a resume.
– When the recording position of the screen you can describe the pattern or write on the screen.
– Can use front camera or back camera when want to record.
– We can also set the text and image banner in the video that we will record.
– There are many other functions.
To record screen activity using ADV Screen Recorder is as follows:
- Download the ADV Screen Recorder application.
- Install, when finished install opens the application.
- You can configure recording such as add logo, change color, change the font type and audio configuration and so on.
- After the configuration you need is finished, click an icon on the status bar on your Android smartphone to run or stop the recording process.
If you need an ADV Screen Recorder, you can download it through the following link.