Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Humera hallari
Adobe After Effects CS6 is one of Adobe Systems-made software that is used for compositing a video, multimedia, movie and another video editing. Adobe After Effects CS6 as its name contains “effects” of course the most commonly used function is to add special effects to the video, such as the effects of lightning, rain, snow, bomb explosions, and many other effects. Adobe After Effects CS6 has helped film practitioners in the world in producing spectacularly spectacular movies such as Spawn, Titanic, Deep Rising, The Jackal, it’s a few movie titles that have taken advantage of existing features in Adobe After Effects.
Many video editing professionals in the world are using Adobe After Effects to create cool videos, call it to create Video Intros, Video Closing, or even create quality videos used for Vlogging activities.
The existence of similarity interface between Adobe After Effects CS6 with other Adobe products that have been very famous as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, of course this provides ease of use even if you just learn to use Adobe After Effects CS6 though. The integration of Adobe After Effects CS6 along with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere will produce works that were previously unimaginable to manifest to be truly resolvable.
Some important features found in Adobe After Effects CS6 include:
- Preset is the size that will be used on your project (if you choose preset it will affect the “Width and Height” video, for example you want to make project for television tune or television advertising then you must use (PAL D1 / DV Square Pix, 768 x 576), if for learning can use size (Medium, 320 x 240) Pixel Aspect Ratio use “Square Pixels”.
- Frame Rate calculates frames per second in the video, meaning that if you use 30 FPS (Frame Per Second) in the video, it means that in one second will use 30 images, but the television standard usually uses 25 FPS.
- Resolution function to determine the results of the image to be made, in it there are various options including, Full, Half, Third, Quarter, and Custom. It also affected the size of the RAM. If we use a standard RAM such as 128 then we can choose the resolution “Full” but with a note not using a lot of images, because it can add weight when the video editing process in Adobe After Effect.
- Start Time Code works if you access the project by writing 0.00.01.00, then the creation of your project will start at minute 1.
- Duration serves to determine the end of the time the project is done (please note in a 1-second advertising is money then must be careful in calculating this, if the television company asks to make the project 15 seconds then you must make it exactly 15 seconds, not more or less)
- Anchor Point is used to shift the image, but in the video, a condition is not running.
- Position is used to shift from right or left side direction or also from top to bottom.
- Scala is to shrink or enlarge the image.
- Rotation is to make the image rotate.
- Opacity is to set the image to be transparent.
The tool window inside After Effects among others, selection tool (v), rotation tool (w), camera tool orbit (c), brush tool (ctrl + b), clone stamp tool (ctrl + b), eraser tool (ctrl + b ), pen tool (g), hand tool (h), and many others.
To use Adobe After Effects CS6, you need the following computer requirements: Minimum OS Windows 7 SP1 with “Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit”, 8GB RAM (16 GB recommended), Free Disk Space 5GB, 10 GB Free Disk Space for Cache resulting in a total of 15GB, 1280×1080 Display Resolution, Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer when necessary. You can download Adobe After Effects CS6 in the following link.